About the job
Get to know us
If you are thinking about food, we know we have got you covered. If you are thinking about more than that, you have come to the right place. Whether you are sitting in the Middle East or working from North America, you will find us to make your meals a whole lot richer, simpler, and tastier with the promise of an authentic homely feel.
Shan Foods is an equal-opportunity employer. We believe in growing together and constantly learning from everyone around us. Our people are not only driving the business, they are all contributing towards the growth of the food industry worldwide.
Let's give you a quick sneak peek into the life of a Manager Quality Assurance
As Manager of Quality Assurance, you will be responsible for ensuring product compliance by implementing Quality & Food Safety standards throughout the supply chain for customer satisfaction and compliance with Regulatory laws. Also, work for sustainability with continuous improvement.
Things you will be doing as a Manager Quality Assurance
- Design system of process verification for the realization of safe products along with monitoring of planned activities, and verification of control measures in the food processes.
- Lead supplier development program (RM & Toll Mfg.) by visiting their facilities and fields.
- Perform Gap assessments and conduct training sessions to improve compliance.
- Ensure RM approvals as per approved specifications and Finished product compliance with Regulatory requirements.
- Execute Annual Calibration drive, Quality, Food Safety, Halal, Regulatory, and other system audits. Also, follow up on Audit NC closure of the respective area.
- Execute system of internal and external complaints effectively by using appropriate Quality tools for RCA and closure of NCs to avoid recurrence.
- Ensure area GMP compliance, Personnel Hygiene & IPM must be compliant as per the agreed standards and by functional objectives.
- Provide support to the HSE team through Hazards & PI identification along with a mitigation plan for the respective area.
- Supervise staff (QA & cross-functional) training program on Quality, Food Safety, Halal, GMP, and other systems.
- Ensure data management pertaining to inspections along with compilation of reports and analysis.
- Compile Yearly AOP & CAPEX of respective units (QA & Operations)
- Work on upgradation on the SAP module & customization of reporting format (based on requirements)
- Manage RM & Finished product reference samples effectively
What we are looking for in you?
- A minimum of a master’s degree in food science or chemistry/food or chemical Engineer
- Minimum 6-8 years of multifaceted post-qualification experience in Food & beverage and/or pharmaceutical industry
- Project Management
- Team Leadership skill
- Business Communication & Negotiation skills
- Analytical Skills (including Root Cause & Statistical analysis)
- Knowledge of process & lab operations
- Knowledge of Food Safety and Hygiene req as per global food standards
- Knowledge of updated ISO & Halal standards