About the job
Let's give you a quick sneak peek into the life of a Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) - Operations
As a Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) – Operations you will be expected to partner closely with selected functions to implement the HR Strategic initiatives. Also, act as a liaison between line management and the COE to bridge the expectation and HR delivery gaps.
Things you will be doing as a Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) - Operations
- Workforce planning / AOP finalization with respective departments and business need identification while ensuring compliance with the organization’s strategic goals.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process including sourcing, screening, shortlisting, assessing candidates, and preparing, placing & negotiating offers with the selected candidates
- Act as a single point of contact for business managers on all H.R. services and organizational development strategies and tactics.
- Managing projects independently with minimal supervision and promptly
- Monitor the achievement of the Action Plan against HR milestones and KPIs (e.g. Employee Hiring, Performance, Employee retention)
- Partnering with HODs and other relevant stakeholders for talent acquisition, retention needs
- Influence the culture and support the commitment to continued improvement, also through the effective implementation of approved talent management processes
- Provide coaching, counseling and consulting to managers on a broad range of H.R.-related issues and problems.
- Support the leadership in the business and the employees in making sure performance management is properly administered. Guide employees and managers in the performance management process.
- Facilitate and support change programs/ initiatives to achieve a client-driven business to ensure maximum effectiveness, minimize the loss of key employees and maintain effective employee relations.
- Provide sound HR advice and guidance to management on the implementation of change within their departments.
- Provide thorough leadership on HR matters
- Foster an environment of cooperation between functions within the department, managing change as needed
- Ensuring facilitation for completion of all learning initiatives and also identifying new learning needs from departmental stakeholders
- Partnering for the Internship / MT program
- Providing full-time support in conducting tests, interviews, assessment center, and facilitation as per the schedule
- Partnering for the Internship / MT program & Shan Career Counseling Clinics.
- Coordination with institute representatives, identification and development of counselors, and developing counseling plan
- Handling and resolving employee grievances and closing all cases fairly and amicably
- Creating policy awareness through departmental connects
What we are looking for in you?
- BBA/MBA – preferably in HR from a reputable local & Foreign Institute
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in various functions of HR. The post requires an all-round in-depth working knowledge of various functions in Human Resource
- Ability to manage assigned tasks independently
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Team Player
- Negotiation skills
- Analytical ability
- Proficient in MS-Office